Running with KHRC is free, although anyone over 18 can join to enjoy the benefits of full membership.
All new members pay the club subscription of £46, which includes a club running vest or running T shirt as well as annual payment to England Athletics, for a licence and registration number.
This licence allows each member discounted rates for race entries where there is an ‘affiliation’ discount available.
Membership renewal cost £27 without kit, or £46 for new members, which includes kit.
Joining the club gives you insurance for when you are out running, discounted entry to many races, and free entry to some club events. It also provides funds for the club to cover running costs, venues for monthly meetings, social events, the website, publicity, coaching, training and sending club members on run leaders’ courses.
Club members receive discounts from
- Runner’s Need (20%) https://www.runnersneed.com/
- Birmingham Runner (15%) http://www.birminghamrunner.com/
- Up and Running (15%) http://www.upandrunning.co.uk/
- Cotswold Outdoor http://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/ (15%)
- Kinetic Sports Massage https://www.facebook.com/Kineticsm2014/ (£5 discount per treatment)
Paid-up members are eligible to participate in the Road Relay and Cross Country Championship events we enter.
All members are eligible for nomination for the committee, and for attendance at the Annual General Meeting.
Membership is subject to approval by the committee.